Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anyone know what is the key for a successful campaign in google adwords?

adwords is a hard thing try this instead








Hello锟?Elba,





My name is Elba and I am writing you this email from my home.





The reason for this email is that you and I share something in common...





At some point in our lives many of us have contemplated or tried to start a home business.


Don't worry. I'm not trying to sell you anything.锟?br>




I just want to ask you a simple question?


';If I helped you start a part-time business from your home and in two years you retired...


Would you send me a Thank You card?';





If your answer is ';Yes'; then please click on the link below and take a look at my business plan.


Go to my Site





http://website.ws/thnewbeginning/show














really easy to set up go here


http://website.ws/kvmlm2/st_index.dhtml?鈥?/a>


Hello锟?Elba,Does anyone know what is the key for a successful campaign in google adwords?
There are several things that go into a successful campaign on Google Adwords:





1. Research your keywords - they have a tool that can help you choose the right keywords based on relevance and number of searches. You can find it at: https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal?defaultView=3





2. Write compelling copy - generally, descriptions that contain phrases like ';official site';, or ';free'; in them generate high click rates.





3. Balance cost, volume and quality - you can generate lots of clicks, but you may be over paying for them if you aren't driving visitors to your site who are looking for what you've got. Google allows you to track traffic by keyword, so compare what words are driving cost with what words are driving volume and make sure these match up.





Good luck!
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment