Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm writing a paper on the political campaign. Can you answer a question for me?

Which media would you like to see presidential candidates using to reach out to younger voters? Which TV forums? Radio? Visit colleges? Etc...Why?I'm writing a paper on the political campaign. Can you answer a question for me?
The internet. That is the media of choice for the young.I'm writing a paper on the political campaign. Can you answer a question for me?
Maybe its just a college thing but most people I know don't really watch tv or listen to the radio so I would suggest more internet stuff





and visiting colleges would be cool too
Since 70 percent don't care in anyway about the Political landscape I would suggest - None of the above .
Internet, because it works.
The Question is moot, younger voters have never turned out in the expected numbers come election day. Not after rock the vote rap the vote or whatever. If we can create an internet Voting booth things might change (seriously).
visiting colleges will be the better choice
Are younger voters any different than older voters other than being more gullible?
The prefered method would be an open invitation forum where anyone could approach to ask or comment without limits on topics.





This is the only way to insure that all people get represented in government.





The way it is now, most of us are being dictated to by the candidates, and that is just NOT who we are supposed to be.
Kerry F*CKED that up last week ';DONT TAZE ME BRO';


Who would be stupid enough to ask directions to the bathroom at a democratic Q%26amp;A on a college campus?
Town Hall mtgs, colleges but internet is todays medium. I prefer face to face. Grass roots and speak, answer my questions. Nothing that can be edited. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment