Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello I am running for Political office I need a Campaign slogan?

My name is Ethan Reynolds I want to get a good Campaign slogan or slogans I have not a one please help me thank youHello I am running for Political office I need a Campaign slogan?
try using ';hope' and 'change';..it works like a charm!Hello I am running for Political office I need a Campaign slogan?
Why are you running for a political office if you don't know what your issues are?





It would probably help if we knew what office you were running for but it sounds kind of odd that you can't think of one.





What inspired you to run?
This is from the movie ';Tommy Boy'; which stars Chris Farley....





Oh! Geesh! I'm retarded!





Nothing personal towards you...just politicians in general.
Hope and Change or Change and Hope, but never tell them anything substantial about the meaning of either.
What about this one.....


Ethan Reynolds...he's the man


If Hillary or Obama can't do it,


Ethan can.


lol
LOLOLOL^^^^^^^^
Send bombs not boys.
';vote for me'; i got my slogan from yahoo answer
Here's a doozy:





';Hi I'm Ethan, I go to Yahoo Answers for all my thinking.';
BEHOLD! BE BOLD AND VOTE FOR......REYNOLD!!!
Ethan Reynolds


he's our man


if he can't do it....


Get Ron Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment