Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is there a website where I can find free Obama 08' Campaign buttons, stickers, ect?

You can go to a rally. Otherwise you may just have to bite the bullet and spend the $3 for a button.Is there a website where I can find free Obama 08' Campaign buttons, stickers, ect?
No... but go here to see a pick of Michelle with Mrs. Farrakhan!





http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>Is there a website where I can find free Obama 08' Campaign buttons, stickers, ect?
yea at .theresasuckerborneveryminute.com





and.. iliethereforeilllose.com





and wheredoigofromlosing.com
I do not know





whip ha ha ha that was good lol





Sarah D lol are you trying to make me sick ,,,pretty picture lol
obamatruth.org
www.sucker.com
Yes there is a website. Its on the Internet somewhere. Try a google search.





I do know that they make great targets at the rifle range.





The decals are good for sealing a hole in the bottom of a leaking sewage tank.





I'm not real sure what ';ect'; is supposed to mean.


If you are abbreviating ETCETERA its abbreviation is ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment