Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No buy UK campaign: Will you join me in boycotting all UK goods and services?

Cheeky price-hiking makes me stop spending my non-food money in the UK. Sorry, but stores are going to have to suffer until they learn a lesson or two.No buy UK campaign: Will you join me in boycotting all UK goods and services?
I stopped buying US crap ages ago.No buy UK campaign: Will you join me in boycotting all UK goods and services?
What do they make anymore?


I visit often, but souvenirs even are made in China


Go to the Pound stores
What is this? USA manufactures something other than Cars? This is news to me. These days we don't even manufacture steel anymore. So much pink going around I'm beginning to see everything in tints of red. Maybe that's just all the blood I am seeing on the news...





To the guy above me: UK and US are practically the same thing, and they are hated for the same reasons.
But I like Dundee's orange marmalade...really there are not many UK-made products for sale in the US. Easy boycott, and the dollar to pound ratio will do the job for you.





Oh wait, you said non-food. Marmalade is OK? and I did buy some Tintern cheese the other week...
Ok, I'm in. I'm in the US, so it'll be easy.
Is this something that only applies to people in the UK? Cause I'm in the US and honestly I don't think I ever buy anything from the UK...

No comments:

Post a Comment