Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I work in McCains campaign headquarters in our state, should I switch to a winning team?

LOL you are a loser for even posting that message. I work in McCains campaign headquarters in our state, should I switch to a winning team?
Why are you working there?





If you believe so much in what he is for, then why are you worried about a ';winning team';? You should be working to make him the winning team. I work in McCains campaign headquarters in our state, should I switch to a winning team?
you should be working for someone you believe in . mccain is cutting back in some states anyway so it may not be your decision
You should choose to work for the one who best has the same values and beliefs for our country that you do.
if that means switching to obama's side NO because Obama doesn't need any help
So.........


You swing your Bat Both ways !
Good move. Go for it!
sure you do.
And why would I care where you work?
yes come join us we would love a new obama supporter
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment