Monday, February 8, 2010

Pennsylvanians, will you buy an ';I am not bitter'; bumper sticker from the Hillary Rodham Clinton campaign?

Democrat or Republican, this may just be the bumper sticker FOR YOU!Pennsylvanians, will you buy an ';I am not bitter'; bumper sticker from the Hillary Rodham Clinton campaign?
I will even throe i don't live in pa .Pennsylvanians, will you buy an ';I am not bitter'; bumper sticker from the Hillary Rodham Clinton campaign?
Frankly I would much rather buy one that says ';Bitter Pennsylvanians for Obama';. That would actually be meaningful, and much more appropriate.
Funny.
I doubt they'll say that.





When the speaker of the House in CA said those against the amnesty bill were 'crackers' people didn't run out and buy bumper stickers saying they WEREN'T crackers. The sticker said 'I'm a Cracker.' You can still see them on cars in and around San Diego.





I think it would be more like ';Clinging to God, and I'll Pray for You Too';. Or ';Warning - Owner Clings to Guns';.....
No, because I am.
I really hope they are not selling this sticker.
Here in Florida we got the OBAMA FOOT in MOUTH stickers,....
Won't work for me, not in rural America. I'll take a 'Typical White Person' though. (They would actually sell very well I think.)
Yes I think it will look better then the Irish Obama bumper stickers I see here in Philly.
I guess I could, I mean I bought the ';I hate whites!'; bumper sticker from obamas campaign people
I'll buy four!!
It will go well with the ';typical white person'; sticker.
Actually this was first reported on the Huffington website...and the reporter had second thought about reporting Obama's remarks. I believe Fox did an interview...that is the reason for the delay!





I am not from PA, but another state that border PA....I'm sure Obama will make some uncouth remark about my state....I hope he does show his true feelings!
I am actually very bitter, so no I won't be buying that stupid sticker.
Poor Hillary-it just seems strange that this speech got leaked one week after it was given.





Thursday night Bill lies about Hillary lying about Bosnia sniper fire and suddenly this story gets sent out by the Clintons-hmmm....wonder why.





Also, to say that people can become bitter after being ignored by the government for 25 years is not exactly the world's worst put down and that they cling to things they have had a strong belief in is not exactly a terrible put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment