Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Running for Jr class President need some slogans for my campaign?

Not the most popular kid but I am dedicated to my schoolRunning for Jr class President need some slogans for my campaign?
';I am not a crook'; or ';All your wildest dreams will come true';Running for Jr class President need some slogans for my campaign?
No offense, but if you are not the most popular kid, you probably wont get it no matter what the slogan you campaign with.





BUT! It is not the end of the world. There are still many things you can do to help your school without having to take part in the popularity contest elections that go on in schools. If you are that dedicated, think up of some ideas on your own and talk to a counselor or your principal about them. I'm sure you can do quite a lot if you really try. Probably even more than any of the presidents will do (except for what they are required to)
Do something that rhymes with your name, if you want to do something cool, or do something that proves your dedication, but is sweet and gets straight to the point (kuz kids lose focus fast :P)OR try to think of what your opponents WOULD do, then do something else. Good Luck!! =)
I'm a minority of some sort (make something up if necessary) so I know better than any white male. It's working for a Supreme Court nominee and it worked for Obama, so it should work for you in this knee-jerk, liberal identity politics driven universe.
';A tube of OxyClear in every pot!';
';CLOSE YOUR EYES AND I'LL RAPE YOU';
Pass out free food/candy

No comments:

Post a Comment