Monday, February 8, 2010

Has another smear campaign started against posters?

on Current Affairs? Someone who registered on y/a on 21 Aug has posted a question asking whether or not Eden and Nimrod are the same id.


Answer - they are not. This person also asked whether Freethinker, Rubber duck or Mickeyboy


are the same id. I don't see that myself. As I see it, one day wonders who appear with an obvious agenda should be reported. They do nothing but stir up trouble. What do you think?Has another smear campaign started against posters?
the same thing happened last time they decided to single eden out, anyone who defended her was immediately declared to be her with another ID.


Look at how long she's been here, surely if she had any other ID's the time to use them would have been when the last insults and spite campaign was on the go, would that not have been the time to put 'eden' aside and wheel out one of her other ID's that barbie seems to believe she has? I asked her to get a new ID many times, as I know you did Rosie, so that the fishwives wouldn't be able to find her, she refused, on the basis that that's her ID, and she's keeping it.


Up until these people started this spiteful prolonged campaign she'd had three violations, two that were overturned. Now she'd had well over 20 which is why in the end it was sensible for her to make her questions and answers private.


it seems on here you can't defend someone without being accused of being them, except I always will take the side of anyone I see getting a bad time of it.


This week I've had accusations of being racist, I'm Asian/Korean, I've suffered racial abuse most days of the week as have my family, you can accuse me of many things, but being racist is not one of them.


As for any e-mails I have sent 'barbie' I'm more than happy to post them, I would say exactly the same things on here as I have in mails. But she is no victim. She can be as spiteful and vindictive as the next person.


Here's a link, read it and see for yourself who springs to mind http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/att鈥?/a>





All week long barbie, you have used other ID's, everyone knew you were 'people's champion' you were caught out and changed it to 'pj', you've written numerous posts using your other ID's to ensure the attention and focus is on you, no newcomes joins a board and immediately decides to defend someone they have never met and at the same time draws up a list of more established members to gun for. It was you. The same as the 'Andy H is leaving because everyone is picking on me' you will do anything to make sure everyone's attention is on you, and that includes using other ID's. So before you carry on e-mailing people and whispering about eden and me and freethinker, sort yout own house out.


I happen to like freethinker, she's one of the nicer people on here because she speaks out when she sees injustice, she doesn't become a sheep and join in. I know therefore she is trustworthy, and I know she keeps an eye out for the spiteful comments.


I also feel much happier today that two other members have come forward in her defence, because I work long hours and can't always get to a computer, so it's heartening for me to see that people are beginning to see that this constant harrassment is unfair and unkind and unjustified.


I appreciate the nicer, kinder, more mature people who refuse to believe the words of a few troublemakers and who choose to make their own minds up.


Now go on, get your reporting digits out, I couldn't give a jam sandwich, It needed sayingHas another smear campaign started against posters?
Well how about this guy charlie today asking all the guilty questions? Saw some people acuse others of being that person but you could tell it was not them..not their style I guess you could say like Eden said you can sometimes tell. Alot of people acuse Dave S. of having multiple ID's and honestly I dont know for sure but he is a straight forward kind of guy that doesnt care if people like his opinion or not so why would he feel the need to hide behind a fake name if you get what I am saying. I try to ignore it. I have a feeling about who I think Charlie may be but would not want to suggest anything as I could be wrong. 1 ID is enough for me. I can barely keep up with this one.
From what I've seen it seems one uninterruped smear campaign. I thought this was a questions and answers forum, it seems not. What I would like to know is this. What sort of a person gets a hate on someone they have never met but who types out an answer that they don't like? I think we should be told.
It's all very sad and silly really. In my opinion.
oh please....get hurt? its words and I don't know you from adam and couldn't care less. Quit taking this crap seriously and breathe some fresh air.
I think we all waste too much time on here.
thank you Rosie. I try to ignore the posts that are designed to inflame situations, and all of my contacts know I have one ID, they also know the troublemakers who created problems previously.


As Freethinker rightly said when she defended herself earlier, study the syntax and grammar, it's easy to see who has multiple ID's when you see the same misuse of commas, the same use of words incorrectly or otherwise, and the fact that they appear, cause trouble, and then vanish.


And yes people do get hurt, but then that's why they do it
Such a shame that grown up debate gets ruined by a few nasty minded people. I wouldnt give these people the satisfaction of posting a question about them. Its just the raction that they want. At least us sensible people can enjoy an intelligent discussion! :-)





You're right, do stir up trouble and bad feeling. But lets not give them the attention they crave.
HEY! Check out Mickey Boys profile! That could be evidence of a smear campaign. I think naming other yahoo members in a question is against terms of service.
I enjoy this and like looking at the answers others give as well as the questions which from time to time I answer but,


I CANNOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY


It shouldn't bother others if someone on here has an agenda just ignore them, if some narrow minded idiot criticise a question So What, its annoying if you get a violation for a belief you hold and express but the world will still turn, if a question is deleted for no good reason Big Deal.


Pretend you are in a Pub having a chat, you wouldnt Thump everyone who disagreed with you I Hope.
well i'm sorry if i gave offence to anybody,i simply asked a question.


i put freethinker, rubberduck and mickeyboy together, not through syntax or phraseology, but through the object of their attack, have a look at mickeyboys q%26amp;a to see if this would be reasonable or not


as for nimrod and eden being happily married, two kids and agree on everything, as per her response to my question, well thats cleared up that point and i'm very happy for them, may they spend many happy hours in sparkling debate agreeing with each other


can i further apologise for daring to have an opinion having only been a member for one month, i promise to ask permission before forming another


right thats me off to the naughty step then


sorry
Rosie, smear campaigns on YA are unfortunately too often left unchecked by YA. I personally have been subject to foul and abusive e mails from a certain group who have a collective thought on the McC question. I have sat on the fence on that debate, and I wait and see. A couple of my friends on here have been downright abused and there really is no excuse, to hide behind an internet ID just shows what cowards some are.





I do think multiple IDs should be removed if there is any PROOF that multiples are being used.





We're all entitled to our opinions, it would be fine if they were discussed in an adult friendly way but I don't think it will happen.
It does stir it up and its bad. You are right there Rosie.


How much must they study to come up with these conclusions?


Just think of it as selective from now on and stay away from the ones who annoy you.


There can be sad people on here, and genuine ones too.


Dont forget a one day wonder can also be someone you know from before though, and like xxxxxxxxxxxx
I am Mickyboy I am nobody else.


I support Rubber Duck because the poor sod is having a bad time with flagging etc.


I first got in touch with him when he had a run in with a horrible creature who is well known.


I won't mention names but it is a person who thinks she is chocolate and cannot stand criticism.


She strikes me as being very insecure and in need of help and should get a competent Social Worker.


I'm giving Rosie a star. Does that mean Rosie is Mickyboy and Rubber Duck !





A new friend. And I bet I know to who you pillock.
report them.
Who cares' ? not me......
Rosie I think I must of missed that question but like you, I agree that Eden and Nimrod are two different people. I can鈥檛 comment on freethinker and cronies, as I never read her /his replies as I find the replies very condescending and insulting but that is just my humble opinion. I think certain users seem to be targeted on a weekly basis it will be someone else next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment