Friday, February 12, 2010

WHO Do You Like For '08 Presidential Campaign?

I'm getting excited that the 2008 elections are getting closer and that Bush finalyy will have to go! Who do you like, either party, for our next President And name at least 3 reasons why?WHO Do You Like For '08 Presidential Campaign?
Anybody but Billary Clinton.





1. 8 years under her loser husband, Slick Willy, was enough


2. She's anti-2nd Amendment


3. She's a thief (see wikipedia under ';Whitewater';)





I could go on, but I think you get the idea. I'd vote for Bucky the Dancing Mule before I'd vote for her.WHO Do You Like For '08 Presidential Campaign?
Rice and Powell, 100% Black ,100% American, A Smart Woman and smart man, 100 % Republican, Experience!
I鈥檓 going to vote for Bucky the Dancing Mule also鈥?br>




1: Because b9teamchief is鈥?br>

2: Because its not Hillary Clinton


3: Because I think a mule is better then any humon


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
McCain Experience in politics, Military exp. (he has been a POW) Very well rounded that most people like
Right now I'll have to go with McCain, he's the only candidate with support from from people from both parties, He's the only serious contender with real military experience and he knows how things work in Washington,,,,,,, an experienced politician with broadbase appeal that knows what a war really is, just what this country needs. And I'm a democrat, by the way. Hillary or Obama will divide this country worse than Bush has.
  • Ultrasonic Cleaner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment