Monday, February 8, 2010

I am trying to think of slogans for a school campaign where I am running for VP, and ideas?

It needs to be short and sweet. My name is NeilI am trying to think of slogans for a school campaign where I am running for VP, and ideas?
Campaign slogan. Cool I campaign my senior year in High School and won. How about?





LETS KEEP IT REAL!





VOTE FOR NEAL!I am trying to think of slogans for a school campaign where I am running for VP, and ideas?
Vote for change that we can believe in that was a popular one. or vote for me and i will tax your @$$ everyday you come to school. or vote for me and i will do away with homework.
r u a democrat or a republican.





if ur a republican...then email me and i can give u some help





if ur a democrat...then drop dead
Be like the democrats. say,'; do as i say, not as i do.';
If you are a democrat like Biden you vould say ';vote for me the village moron.';
hopechange
Vote for the ';Neil Deal';. I know it's extremely cheesy.
vote for me and all your wildest dreams will come true.
On an *even Keel* with Neil!
I'd like your vote, my name is Neil


I'm here for you, and that's for real
Nail Neil!!!





No wait...





;)

No comments:

Post a Comment