Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can I still get achievements playing with my friend on Campaign in Halo 3?

I'm playing on Legendary difficulty with my friend on Halo 3 in Campaign. But my game is set to normal, will I still get credits for the achievements I get playing with him (like for beating the game on Legendary), or am I wasting my time? Thanks!Can I still get achievements playing with my friend on Campaign in Halo 3?
If you play online with your friend on legendary, you will get the achievements, even if on your own you've only done/doing normal. You get the achievements in relation to the exact level and settings you are doing.Can I still get achievements playing with my friend on Campaign in Halo 3?
Howis your game set to normal is you're playing on legendary? At the loading screen you pick what level you want to play it on and whatever level that is, is what you'll get the achievement for
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment